Special castors for your valuable hard floors
The No-noise technology is an innovative breakthrough in the segment of hard floor castors. Using two rings on the pin minimizes the vibrations or the "sound" of the barrel pin within the chair base when the Office Chair is rolled on uneven surfaces (such as tile floors). In addition, this technology guarantees silent mobility, regardless of the floor covering and avoids the usual wear due to friction. But our video is very explicit. Below please find the witty spot of the manufacturer:
- No-Noise Technology
- Minimizes friction and abrasion
- High-quality twin castors for hard floors
- Polyurethane surface coating
- Load dependent brakes
- Floor mats are necessary for laminate floors
- Note different pin diameters: 10mm or 11mm
- Complies with standards DIN EN 12528 and DIN EN 12529
- Made In Germany
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair rollers, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
|Range of application||Parquet, laminate, tile or stone floor|
|Castor diameter||75 mm|
|Castor pin diameter||11 mm pin diameter|