IKAST I - Elegant design, quality materials and highest ergonomic standards
For everyone who values stylish office chairs as much as good seating comfort. A real highlight is the stylish frame made of sturdy plastic that reinforces the backrest. The numerous comfort functions such as the ergonomic upholstery, guarantee healthy sitting comfort over a long period of time. With the IKAST I working is fun!
- The backrest with a stylish plastic frame is completely covered with mesh. The mesh fabric ensures ideal air circulation on the back. Lumbar support and headrest also support the spine area when seated correctly
- Height-adjustable headrest with comfortable padding
- Integrated lumbar support, depth and tilt adjustable
- 3D armrests: height, angle and depth adjustable
- The seat depth can be individually adapted to the user. The handle under the seat, adjusts the seat cushion depth, providing better sitting comfort.
- The synchronous mechanism allows the seat and backrest to move synchronously in a defined ratio. The back is relieved and bad postures are corrected.
- Synchronous mechanism - adjustable to individual bodyweight and lockable in 3 positions
- Polished aluminium base
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back onto the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).