SKOPE - The innovative office chair that adapts to you!
The highly modern office chair SKOPE redefines the concept of ergonomics in the workplace - because active sitting requires a high degree of freedom of movement. The backrest was specially designed so that it automatically adapts to the shape of the back and the movement behavior of the user. Inspired by the materials used in professional sports, the backrest and seat are made of high-quality TPE. This extremely adaptable and flexible material adjusts its elasticity according to the body temperature. The innovative seat also follows your movements intuitively and, thanks to the integrated special flex springs, ensures optimal circulation in the legs, relief of the back and maximum comfort.
- Tapered backrest made of extremely flexible thermoplastic polyurethane elastomer (TPE). The material adapts to the back, movements and even body temperature in a pleasantly natural way.
- TPE = thermoplastic polyurethane elastomer free of plasticizers, silicones and latex
- Thanks to 62 integrated special springs, the innovative seat adapts precisely to your shape, weight and movements. In contrast to conventional chairs, this creates a pleasant "hammock effect" that ensures optimal pressure relief and selective support.
- Donati mechanism: Professional, Italian synchronous mechanism that can be individually adjusted to your own body weight and thus always provides the right counter pressure when leaning back. It can be locked in 7 different positions.
- The designer armrests with Softpad support, adjustable in height and width, relieve the shoulder area
- The practical seat depth adjustment makes it possible to extend the seat so that it supports the lower thighs.
- Cover made of particularly hard-wearing and breathable 3D mesh; The seat is also softly padded.
- Robust frame made of white plastic in an elegant and futuristic design
- Stable and robust aluminium base with epoxy powder coating
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back onto the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).