STABLY CHAIR 40: Heavy-duty chair for the highest demands
- Seat height adjustable in various positions with Toplift mechanism
- This model bears the GS approval of the LGA Nuremberg and complies with all security-relevant conditions for the office business according to DIN EN 1335 part 1-3
- Fitness swivel chair with US patented three-dimension adjustable Body-Balance-Tec ® hinge in seat
- Medical ergonomic backrest with integrated lumbar support is adjustable with a three dimensional movable hinge in various heights
- Backrest with breathable mesh back and extra padding made of high-quality nappa cow leather
- Height and tilt adjustable mesh headrest
- Ergonomic moulded seat with clip system
- Syncro-Deluxe-mechanism with integrated seat depth and seat angle adjustment
- Stable designer base in polished aluminium
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back onto the chair.
- Includes multi-functional "D2" armrests with Easy height and width adjustments and depth and radial adjustable soft-touch padding
- Suitable for extensive work hours.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).